What is your least favorite Pokemon?

Igmeister

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I've been seeing a lot of positivity in this General Chat board ("Who is your favorite starter?", "What are your 3 favorite Pokemon?", etc.), so I've taken it upon myself to balance the yin with the yang: What's your most hated Pokemon? Whether it be out of ugliness or personal reasons, we all have that one Pokemon we despise with a passion. For me, it's Porygon-Z. Its addition was so unnecessary, it's really ugly, and it made Porygon2 a monster via Eviolite. So what's yours?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Zoroark - it reminds me of verlis a.k.a the shittiest channel ever.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Klefki is easily one of the laziest designs and despite having the most coveted shiny color it is still the least aesthetically pleasing pokemon in the already hideous generation 6.

Mewsic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gulpin is pretty ugly, I have to say. I am not a fan of the cocoon types either (Kakuna, Larvitar, etc.).

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I dislike Trubbish cause it's a walking trash bag with eyes

NidoEmperor

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I've been seeing a lot of positivity in this General Chat board ("Who is your favorite starter?", "What are your 3 favorite Pokemon?", etc.), so I've taken it upon myself to balance the yin with the yang: What's your most hated Pokemon? Whether it be out of ugliness or personal reasons, we all have that one Pokemon we despise with a passion. For me, it's Porygon-Z. Its addition was so unnecessary, it's really ugly, and it made Porygon2 a monster via Eviolite. So what's yours?
Zubat

testing