What type of music do you listen to?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys, I've had this question for a while for the members of the site. It's always nice to know someone has the same taste in music as you do and hopefully this thread will be able to show you that there are many people on the site with a similar taste as you. Personally I like most music but my favorite has to be alternative. Comment below who your favorite artists and type of music is :D
Favorite Artists:
Linkin Park
Imagine Dragons
A Day to Remember
Chevelle

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I to like Linkin Park and Imagine Dragons ;) I don't know the other two though :0

I will listen to and like any type of music that's not Country or heavy heavy HEAVY metal like you can't understand what they are saying anymore and most likely they are just screaming into a mic..... ART xD

A lot of Japanese music (Mixed genres), Rock, Pop, Some Dubstep, Trance, Classical, Punk, House.... to many xD
Usually I'll just ask for what music people have been listening to and if I like it its mine :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I've seen both of them in concert and I'd love to do it again :D

Yeah there are certain types of music I can't stand like the nonsense some rap/hip-hop/pop songs have to say but I like most music :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm into 90s Alternative such as: Nirvana, Weezer, Soundgarden(80s but whatever), goo goo dolls, red hot chili peppers, veruca salt, etc.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I usually listen to Breaking Benjamin, Egypt Central, Eminem, and Linkin Park.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm in the same boat as cheza. Not a big fan of screamo or hardcore rock where you can barely understand them. Also not a huge fan of country but there are a very few select songs I like from that genre.

Other than that I listen to just about anything, pop being my favorite. I wanna daaaance!

testing