Active What's the story behind your "Username" and "IGN"?

coffeebean

Youngster Joey
Credits
Another for fun thread :)

What's the story behind your "Username" and "IGN"?

My username is coffeebean because I just love coffee and can't live without it XD

My IGN : Jerne,It's my second name.

Share yours :D

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Haha I love coffee as well :D. My name is Hazama because he is one of my favorite characters in blazblue. I got my username as keiji because I like the character keiji from sengoku basara.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
My IGN (sebe) is an abbreviation of my username "sebesmos". Sebesmos comes from my real name - every other letter of it, to be exact. :) It came from something silly in fifth grade and it stuck with me ever since. You can actually find out if I have any account anywhere by just searching for that username. I haven't run into a problem with someone taking it yet, but I'm fairly sure if I tried to make an account somewhere and the username was taken, I would have to pass on being a member of whatever it was, because at this point, I don't know what I'd make as a different username. :p

Ocelot

Youngster Joey
Credits
my username Ocelot is a character from my favorite video game series, Metal Gear Solid. My IGN is Kioji (Kyoji) a character from an anime G Gundam. Clearly I enjoy mechs -honorable mentions: Zone of the Enders/Armored Core/Gurren Lagann/Big O :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
my username Ocelot is a character from my favorite video game series, Metal Gear Solid. My IGN is Kioji (Kyoji) a character from an anime G Gundam. Clearly I enjoy mechs -honorable mentions: Zone of the Enders/Armored Core/Gurren Lagann/Big O :D

I don't know if you're into FPS, but if you like mechs it's worth asking - Are you going to play Titanfall? I played the demo on xbox one over the weekend and liked it (then again I've been playing COD for years).

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Mine is my alias from my former model days. A play on the pin-up genre + Canada

My ign is Zaerya which has been my WoW character name for 6 years :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
When I was little, I had a mini sonic fad. My fav character was shadow. I went on neopets, and my name was shadowtheman, instead of shadowthehedgehog. But I didn't like how it sounded, so I got an account on another site called shadowman. But of course the name was taken, so I added 101, and for the last 6 years, I've stuck with that name, or zzzak101 when the first is taken...

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
its my name

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
my user name darkviper88 is what i have used as my alias for about 11 years now i always signed things darkviper with the D a viper eye and the V its head sideways in school and ign Miles cos its my name :)

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I got the name Argue when I was 14. Some kid I knew back in the day was really into Graffiti. He said I was good at drawing and "tagging". He said my name should be Argue because I look like an argue? Lol, the kid was probably on drugs or something haha. But yea, ever since then I've been using the name Argue and I think it's unique. I use it on forums, my Xbox Gamertag, and other stuff like emails.

The funny thing is Argue has letters from my first name, middle name, and last name! My IGN is Gio because that's my real name - Giovanny... gio for short. But yea, I've been Argue ever since 14. I did a lot of Graffiti when I was young haha and I became quite popular in the streets. xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I got the name Argue when I was 14. Some kid I knew back in the day was really into Graffiti. He said I was good at drawing and "tagging". He said my name should be Argue because I look like an argue? Lol, the kid was probably on drugs or something haha. But yea, ever since then I've been using the name Argue and I think it's unique. I use it on forums, my Xbox Gamertag, and other stuff like emails.

The funny thing is Argue has letters from my first name, middle name, and last name! My IGN is Gio because that's my real name - Giovanny... gio for short. But yea, I've been Argue ever since 14. I did a lot of Graffiti when I was young haha and I became quite popular in the streets. xD
We got that #HoodlumArgue

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Anyone want to take a guess where I got my username from? :D

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
BasedGoten is my name in the BitchMob Task force. And wherever I go I don my pink bandanna and protect the bitch.
Lil_B_The_BasedGod_Bitch_Mob_Respect_Da_Bitch_Vo-front-large.jpg

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
But I also go by Bru the Sushi God. Remember the name. it'll one day be as important to you all as it is to me.

testing