Active What's Your Daily Surf Routine On The Web ?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Chances are if your seeing this then you have a Computer/Laptop/Tablet/an electronic device !

Many of us have daily routines when we get online such as Watching Subscribed Youtube Videos, playing online games, watching shows, checking up on your Social Media, or even browsing trough this site itself !

I thought it'll be a cool idea to make this thread so we can all know each others interests and maybe even make new interests our self nothing inappropriate please
pics are optional of our bookmarks bar but even text is fine :D

So my question to all of you is whats your daily routine remember you don't have to post if you don't want to am not forcing anyone :p

~~~~

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hmm my routine on the web is mostly facebook,PP,Youtube
Most of the time I have I spend it off the Internet xD

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hmm my routine on the web is mostly facebook,PP,Youtube
Most of the time I have I spend it off the Internet xD
Yee I need to join an outside activity again or start up my rock collecting hobby again xp

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I used to browse through this site allot but I know it pretty much inside and out now so I'm gonna exclude it from my listing

email -> facebook -> amazon -> kissanime -> CBS -> kissmanga -> facebook -> email -> youtube -> facebook -> random shops or food stores bargain hunting cuz im cheap cuz college -> kissanime -> email -> TBS -> and than random shit based on mood

^ this is the general order excluding PP... bear in mind this is every time I turn the computer on...which is about 5 + times a day xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Every single day:

Serebii
Then Youtube
Then Facebook
Then PP
Then Smogon

I honestly can't remember the last day I haven't went on my computer and this was the first thing I've done in this exact order.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Every single day:

Serebii
Then Youtube
Then Facebook
Then PP
Then Smogon

I honestly can't remember the last day I haven't went on my computer and this was the first thing I've done in this exact order.
Nice lol, by smogon do you check out their forums and updates or do you mean analysis for pokemon like movesets and stuff ? :p

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Nice lol, by smogon do you check out their forums and updates or do you mean analysis for pokemon like movesets and stuff ? :p
Forums and stuff. I was a pretty common member around the time of the XY data collection but then I sort of drifted away. I'm now a more frequent member, and I look around the viability, OU, and other sub-forums daily.

I'll only go to the analysis as and when I need them

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
Pretty much every day

Facebook
Instagram
Perfect Pokémon
Smogon
Serebii
Deviant Art
Smosh Games
IGN
Kotaku
Food Network
Kickass torrents
American Culinary Federation
EliteArchery

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Forums and stuff. I was a pretty common member around the time of the XY data collection but then I sort of drifted away. I'm now a more frequent member, and I look around the viability, OU, and other sub-forums daily.

I'll only go to the analysis as and when I need them
Awesome :D

Pretty much every day

Facebook
Instagram
Perfect Pokémon
Smogon
Serebii
Deviant Art
Smosh Games
IGN
Kotaku
Food Network
Kickass torrents
American Culinary Federation
EliteArchery
Quite a list you got there ya one thing I forgot to mention on my own was Deviant Art haha thanks

testing