• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Who was your ORAS starter?

Your Starter

• Total voters

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
torchic cuz he was my 3rd gen starter and... well... my favourite poke because of that.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
My bae Treecko all the way!! Sapphire Blues ;)

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mudkip...B/C this:
mega_swampert_tf_by_aggst-d7llc6w.png

Yun-Ni

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've always picked grass starters on my first run through, so Treeko it has to be.. Bayleaf is bae though x.x

appleby

Youngster Joey
Credits
Seconded with Bayleaf. Chikorita is the only grass starter I've used, I fancy fire a bit much.
Torchic - Blaziken is crazy strong and Torchic is crazy cute. Combusken is neither of these things. An unfortunate middle step I'd rather ignore.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Went down the sceptile path..... Unfortunatly hes not so good :/

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have Alpha Sapphire too, and I also chose Torchic. I happen to have another AS, so I may use Mudkip or Treecko.

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Definitely mudkip :) however that bulky mega swampert just doesnt cut it :/
Among the starters Mudkip is definitely the cutest, however from the Mega side, M Blaziken is the clear winner !

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Definitely mudkip :) however that bulky mega swampert just doesnt cut it :/
Among the starters Mudkip is definitely the cutest, however from the Mega side, M Blaziken is the clear winner !

but blaizeken is banned. If I went again I would go with swampert I like defensive.

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
but blaizeken is banned. If I went again I would go with swampert I like defensive.
not everyone play by smogon rules :)
I know swampert is tanky and stuff, the design just doesnt fit it ... like its high on steroids. :p

Ramathorn

Youngster Joey
Credits
treecko cuz he's a boss chewing on that stick all over hoenn:cool:... but man either of the other two would have been alot better:Shifty:

testing