• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Wifi Team thoughts?

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
So ive been toying around with marriland teambuilder and looking through the hoenn pokedex and came up with a straight forward team

lucario/gengar/greninja/gliscor/salamence-mega/ferrothorn *EDITED*

thoughts?

Last edited:

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
milotic is generally a physical wall an stall
gengar is generally the suicide lead
and as for the other four.... it all depends which one you make a mega

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
milotic is generally a physical wall an stall
gengar is generally the suicide lead
and as for the other four.... it all depends which one you make a mega

you mean dbond gar?

and yeah...

my updated team is lucario/gengar/salamence-m/greninja/ferrothorn/gliscor

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
you mean dbond gar?

and yeah...

my updated team is lucario/gengar/salamence-m/greninja/ferrothorn/gliscor

yea dbond or sub txc stall with black sludge

mega mence is too good lol

guessing here..
ninja is lead, gliscor is current toxic stall, ferro is leech seed ad setter, luke is ur rvenge killer with extremespeed , mega mence sweeper an gengar to dbond ne sweepers......

you have atm 1 poke weak to ice and 2 more 4x weak to ice .... u need something to take an ice hit

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
I assume this team is not a smogon team, so I'll judge it as such.

Overall, this is a very solid team, the only nitpick I have is that you have no way to get rid of hazards(unless that's a Defog Gliscor). You team would also have a rough time with Terrakion and M-Lopunny once you loose Gliscor and your suicide Gengar. I'm interested in your Lucario set, if you don't mind sharing.

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
yea dbond or sub txc stall with black sludge

mega mence is too good lol

guessing here..
ninja is lead, gliscor is current toxic stall, ferro is leech seed ad setter, luke is ur rvenge killer with extremespeed , mega mence sweeper an gengar to dbond ne sweepers......

you have atm 1 poke weak to ice and 2 more 4x weak to ice .... u need something to take an ice hit
ur spot on for the most part lol. and my ferro is mixed so 208 spD

but yeah i agree i need something still

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
I assume this team is not a smogon team, so I'll judge it as such.

Overall, this is a very solid team, the only nitpick I have is that you have no way to get rid of hazards(unless that's a Defog Gliscor). You team would also have a rough time with Terrakion and M-Lopunny once you loose Gliscor and your suicide Gengar. I'm interested in your Lucario set, if you don't mind sharing.

no no smogon team as mega sala is ubers

heres a pastebin of the team http://pastebin.com/edit.php?i=LikN7Fb2

testing