Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Like the title says ^^ Offering shiny starters, and possible some shiny events (Shaymin, Meloetta, Mew)
I have one with proof. Does any of your events have proof?

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sadly, I have no current proof of them. I traded a while ago for them from a trusted trainer, but since they're old-ish events, I didn't think to get proof for them. But I do know for certain that none are hacked. All passed through Pokecheck (when it was up) and all can be used for online battles. That's why having proof for the Sharpedo isn't too big a thing for me. It could even be a cloned copy.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sadly, I have no current proof of them. I traded a while ago for them from a trusted trainer, but since they're old-ish events, I didn't think to get proof for them. But I do know for certain that none are hacked. All passed through Pokecheck (when it was up) and all can be used for online battles. That's why having proof for the Sharpedo isn't too big a thing for me. It could even be a cloned copy.
The thing is that shiny events could have been shinfy to be shiny. Could you tell me all of the events you are will to trade for it?

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure, it's these:

JPN Movie Shaymin ( ID: 07198)
SPR2013 Meloetta (ID: 03013)
JPN PalCity Mew (ID: 07157)
JPN Shiny Movie Genesect (ID: 07133)
Movie14 Victini (ID: 12031)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall