• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Would like to buy event legendaries(Mew, Celebi, etc.) Will pay fast!

Andrewmalius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for event only Pokemon to be traded to my game. PM me a Pokemon you have and your price and I can respond quickly! Thanks!!

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Looking for event only Pokemon to be traded to my game. PM me a Pokemon you have and your price and I can respond quickly! Thanks!!
i can gen you any event for 40pc each event

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like 150 pc for my phione (I think it's an event ccus it can only be gotten from breeding a manaphy and a itto) please!:D

K

Krelbit

I would like 150 pc for my phione (I think it's an event ccus it can only be gotten from breeding a manaphy and a itto) please!:D

Not an event.

I charge 100 PC per event, and most of the specs on your pokemon can be touched up to your desire in a speedy manner.

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Citizen snips what events u got I only have 20 pc could I have one please? I collect events and also is phione an event ? :D

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Citizen snips what events u got I only have 20 pc could I have one please? I collect events and also is phione an event ? :D
I can gen you all events, but sorry, I can only charge my shop price at 40pc. And no phione is not an event

Andrewmalius

Youngster Joey
Credits
I unexpectedly have to step out to lunch, PM me with any even Mews, Celebie, Jirachi, I'll buy one as soon as get back, Thanks everyone!

testing