• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

WTW (Wonder Trade Wednesday)

opalust

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just wondering if/how many of you participate in the glorious weekly tradition of WTW. And if you do participate, what kind of Pokemon do you put into the roulette? I know a lot of people are trying to weed out the low-level misc. turds you come across (it's zigzagoon city usually), to make the trading more fair and fun! Do you use it to dump off your nature/IV rejects?
What's the best thing you've gotten from WT?
I (by the grace of god) happened to get a shiny Rayquaza, which could be glitched, who knows, I still need to check.
Anyway, uh, yeah.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I usually get rid of my breedjects yeah don't see the point in spreading zigzagoon. Best thing I've ever got was a shiny lucario which was sweet :D

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Best two for me have been a shiny level 89 beedrill and a level 45 MewTwo. Generally I try to put something at least half good and any crap I get back I release

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I trade out my breedjects and the best things I got were a shiny BR Entei, Shiny BR Latios, Shiny BR Suicune, Shiny BR Aggron, and a Shiny BR Darkrai.

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a lvl 100 landorus T once and ironically I once got a shiny 6IV zigzagoon

Rocket Grunt Trever

Youngster Joey
Credits
My brother got a shiny rotom, and I got a mudkip with 5 IVs. We don't wonder trade much. I just got rid of all my breedjected growlithes

cmmckay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Generally what happens is I get breedjects but occasionally I'll get nice competitively bred Pokemon. And then there's the terrakion, sacred they were searching for I got too

testing