WTW (Wonder Trade Wednesday)

opalust

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just wondering if/how many of you participate in the glorious weekly tradition of WTW. And if you do participate, what kind of Pokemon do you put into the roulette? I know a lot of people are trying to weed out the low-level misc. turds you come across (it's zigzagoon city usually), to make the trading more fair and fun! Do you use it to dump off your nature/IV rejects?
What's the best thing you've gotten from WT?
I (by the grace of god) happened to get a shiny Rayquaza, which could be glitched, who knows, I still need to check.
Anyway, uh, yeah.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I usually get rid of my breedjects yeah don't see the point in spreading zigzagoon. Best thing I've ever got was a shiny lucario which was sweet :D

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Best two for me have been a shiny level 89 beedrill and a level 45 MewTwo. Generally I try to put something at least half good and any crap I get back I release

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I trade out my breedjects and the best things I got were a shiny BR Entei, Shiny BR Latios, Shiny BR Suicune, Shiny BR Aggron, and a Shiny BR Darkrai.

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a lvl 100 landorus T once and ironically I once got a shiny 6IV zigzagoon

Rocket Grunt Trever

Youngster Joey
Credits
My brother got a shiny rotom, and I got a mudkip with 5 IVs. We don't wonder trade much. I just got rid of all my breedjected growlithes

cmmckay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Generally what happens is I get breedjects but occasionally I'll get nice competitively bred Pokemon. And then there's the terrakion, sacred they were searching for I got too

testing