• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

XIT War fighters

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Need more members who are interested in representing Team XIT in Team Wars.
If you will like to be included in more wars leave the times you are most available for battles in a response below.

@MegaUmbreon
@MegaHitmonlee
@KitaVonKanada
@drakcorian

and anyone else interested, I'm talking to you guys.

I (@doulie) am most available for wars weeknights 10pm-1am EST and all day Saturday/Sunday

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
My work schedule is forever changing but considering the pattern of it I'm either free weekdays 9am-12pm or 10pm to whenever I fall asleep. Though I am interested for war battles. I need a bit more time to rebuild

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My work schedule is forever changing but considering the pattern of it I'm either free weekdays 9am-12pm or 10pm to whenever I fall asleep. Though I am interested for war battles. I need a bit more time to rebuild
alright, are you ok with me signing you up for some team wars?

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm usually free in the evenings on weekdays (starting in September) from 7 pm - 10 pm. Weekends from 5 pm - 10 pm :)

On my days off (I think a weekend day) then I'm available all day

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am available from the afternoons from 2 pm-10 pm at night, and mostly the weekdays and weekends. Sign me up for Team Wars. #XITorDIE

testing