Active Your favorite parts in x and y and Oras

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
So basically just leave down below what your favorite parts are. I really wonder if anybody else enjoyed when you got to catch the harmless poocheyana in the first ten minutes of the game.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well i like the part where you meet steven and get latios/latias
I just love soaring in oras
next to this i like that because of soaring you can catch almost all legendaries. in XY you can only get 3 or so

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
next to this i like that because of soaring you can catch almost all legendaries. in XY you can only get 3 or so
Hmm that's funny though. I mean not that you like that part but the fact that some people trade monsturisly strong pokemon just for te other part of the eon Pokemon set

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
In X and Y, it has to be either Phil the Picture guy or the beginning of the game when you and the rest of the kids are running through the forest and you can see them all running thought the grass and catching pokemon. Little things like that made the game for me. In ORAS, I liked when you rode on the back of Groudon, ( and I assume Kyogre. Only played Ruby.) That was really cool.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
I
In X and Y, it has to be either Phil the Picture guy or the beginning of the game when you and the rest of the kids are running through the forest and you can see them all running thought the grass and catching pokemon. Little things like that made the game for me. In ORAS, I liked when you rode on the back of Groudon, ( and I assume Kyogre. Only played Ruby.) That was really cool.
i wish though that they showed through groudon eyes till he got to the surface

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Hmm out of wt I've actually done my favorite was the start of the 3d usage although it hurts my eyes I like that in these games its incorperated in the entire game

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Why? It wasn't very. Long but it was good but why
Two things: one try to incorporate all replies into one comment, otherwise mods will likely give you a warning. Two, it's just a fun little extra that was a really cool way to introduce both Deoxys and the destroyer of the entire uber tier. I also liked how it added back the old school feeling of accomplishment for catching Pokemon again. The final sequence with Deoxys and Rayquazza brought me back to the days of catching Mewtwo in RBY without a master ball.

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah the Delta episode was pretty cool. The sense of Doom and the story about Rayquasas first appearance also the music when Deoxys appears is awesome.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
delta episode, it added a end game that extended my play

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would have to say the Looker series of XY and the Delta Episode of ORAS

aidan d

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I really feel like they were trying to improve the game not just for people that use wifi battles and stuff

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I like the soaring but I think there should be more Pokemon available in the bird flocks and horde encounters would make more sense for the flock battles

testing