FT 3-6 IV Vulpix

mollehbro

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just recently I began breeding for my perfect IV shiny Ninetales. and soon enough, I hatched a a shiny Vulpix. However, I'm having trouble shifting around 300 Vulpix! Most of them I have wonder traded away, however I think it would be better to give these decent IV pokemon to someone who would use them! I have 2 boxes full to trade away, all modest and some with hidden abilities. I will check the IVs before trading and will mark them. I will also give the pokemon pokerus if you want :) Reply with your friend code once you've added me and I'll respond when I'm ready to trade! If you want any of them nicknaming let me know and I will do that for you :)
(In response, add what gender, amount of IVs, friendcode, if not you want pokerus or nicknames, and anything else you want me to know!)

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a nice day :3

Friend Code: 0963-0609-6358

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I want one what do u want for it
I want it like this
Name vulpix
Nickname kamina
Gender male
Ivs 5 (6 if possible
Shiny yes
And that's all I'll send fc and ign later

mollehbro

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want one what do u want for it
I want it like this
Name vulpix
Nickname kamina
Gender male
Ivs 5 (6 if possible
Shiny yes
And that's all I'll send fc and ign later

I'm giving them away so any pokemon will do :) sadly I cannot get you a shiny unless I hack one, which I'm not that keen on. Sorry! It's night time where I live so I will have your Vulpix hopefully ready by the morning! I will reply if there are any issues (for example I have none of the gender with the right amount of IVs etc)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Thx man I'll await did that at responce

mollehbro

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thx man I'll await did that at responce
good news! I managed to find you a male Vulpix with 5IVs (HP,Def,SpAtk,SpDef,Speed) renamed him and he's ready to be traded! just send me your friend code and ign and you can have him now before I go to bed :)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Ok fc 2148-8650-9284 and ign Edgar what's yours

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
done waiting for the trade

testing