LF 3-6iv Ditto

MadMorg2001

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a shiny level 100 perfect iv ditto (you can choose nature) (also choose if it's foreign or not)But i would rather have you pay 50 pc for it instead of trading. Let me know what you think.

Mikey

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a shiny level 100 perfect iv ditto (you can choose nature) (also choose if it's foreign or not)But i would rather have you pay 50 pc for it instead of trading. Let me know what you think.
I'm New(Jus Started Last Night) So I Really Dont Understand What That Is Or How To Get It

MadMorg2001

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
pc are poke credits. They are the currency for this website. So you will need to buy some. I am saying I'm selling a ditto of perfect iv and its shiny (level 100) for 50 poke credits. It can be foreign if you like.

MadMorg2001

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok Now How Do I Buy It From You
Ditto Adamant Nature, Foreign
I see you bought poke credits. Okay now you want to transfer poke credits to me (50pc). The same place you bought them.

Edit: I assume you want shiny on that ditto too.

Symphony

Youngster Joey
Credits
making your order right now. Should be ready in 8minutes. Can i have your fc please?
I know i'm not a moderator or anything, but what you're doing is against the rules. This is the trading section. No involvement of selling for PC is allowed.

testing