Dojokonojojo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tapu Koko ¦ Electric Surge ¦ Timid ¦ x/31/31/x/x/31 ¦ U-Turn, Protect, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt ¦ OT: Yoboii ¦ 008904 ¦ Ultra Ball ¦ lvl:100 ¦ English

Tapu Lele ¦ Psychic Surge ¦ Modest ¦ x/x/31/31/x/31 ¦ Nature's Madness, Protect, Moonblast, Psychic ¦ OT: Joey ¦ 830148 ¦ Ultra Ball ¦ lvl:100 ¦ English

Shiny Silvally | Jolly | x/31/x/31/31/31 | OT: Yoboii | Lvl:100 | English

Shiny Mimikyu | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/x | Lvl: 50 | JPN

Shiny Milotic | Modest | x/x/x/28/x/x | Lvl: 100 | JPN

Honestly can't tell what the exact IV's stats are for Tapu Koko/Lele, but i know the speed for Koko is perfect iv, and the SpAtk for Lele is perfect. The rest of the iv's arent bad either. I can attach a bottle cap with them as well. So if you gotta ditto, take your pick from one of these thanks :)

Last edited:

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey not to be that guy but ur not giving enough for a good IV ditto, anyone can beat the game and catch the tapus, no offence but try offer something better

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
U know that shiny silvally is cheated right?
Btw i'm interested in that mimikyu
I can offer you a 5 Iv(-def) ditto (Ita)

Hammahness

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo I have a shiny 6iv japanese ditto. The shiny sivally mimikyu and milotic sounds interesting. If you're down to add one more Pokemon that'd be worth my time then we can have a deal

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo I have a shiny 6iv japanese ditto. The shiny sivally mimikyu and milotic sounds interesting. If you're down to add one more Pokemon that'd be worth my time then we can have a deal
Just to let tou know, shiny silvally is cheated can't be obtained yet

testing