• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Dojokonojojo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tapu Koko ¦ Electric Surge ¦ Timid ¦ x/31/31/x/x/31 ¦ U-Turn, Protect, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt ¦ OT: Yoboii ¦ 008904 ¦ Ultra Ball ¦ lvl:100 ¦ English

Tapu Lele ¦ Psychic Surge ¦ Modest ¦ x/x/31/31/x/31 ¦ Nature's Madness, Protect, Moonblast, Psychic ¦ OT: Joey ¦ 830148 ¦ Ultra Ball ¦ lvl:100 ¦ English

Shiny Silvally | Jolly | x/31/x/31/31/31 | OT: Yoboii | Lvl:100 | English

Shiny Mimikyu | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/x | Lvl: 50 | JPN

Shiny Milotic | Modest | x/x/x/28/x/x | Lvl: 100 | JPN

Honestly can't tell what the exact IV's stats are for Tapu Koko/Lele, but i know the speed for Koko is perfect iv, and the SpAtk for Lele is perfect. The rest of the iv's arent bad either. I can attach a bottle cap with them as well. So if you gotta ditto, take your pick from one of these thanks :)

Last edited:

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey not to be that guy but ur not giving enough for a good IV ditto, anyone can beat the game and catch the tapus, no offence but try offer something better

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
U know that shiny silvally is cheated right?
Btw i'm interested in that mimikyu
I can offer you a 5 Iv(-def) ditto (Ita)

Hammahness

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo I have a shiny 6iv japanese ditto. The shiny sivally mimikyu and milotic sounds interesting. If you're down to add one more Pokemon that'd be worth my time then we can have a deal

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo I have a shiny 6iv japanese ditto. The shiny sivally mimikyu and milotic sounds interesting. If you're down to add one more Pokemon that'd be worth my time then we can have a deal
Just to let tou know, shiny silvally is cheated can't be obtained yet

testing