Active 5/6 IVS Shiny Kalos Born Pokemons 100-180 PC for sale-180+ OR Pokegened Pokes Upon Requests

pokemon1992

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi everyone! I have a decent number of 5-6 IV Shiny Pokemons for sale. All of them are Kalos Born, with pentagon marks. Level 1 Pokemons are absolutely untrained. Higher Level Pokemons may be trained, may be not so feel free to ask me if you are interested in these mons.

Price per Pokemon will be ranged from 100-180 PC, depends on how rare the pokemon is. However, if you would like to purchase in a large quantity, it will be priced as follow:

10 Pokemons: 150 PC Per Pokemons
20 Pokemons: 125 PC Per Pokemons
30 and more: 100 PC Per Pokemons

And finally, here is my list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Yxdmhmd0M4TUJxQll6TlJ6ZFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

For pokegened pokemons, the price will be 50 PC each. It will be 40 PC each if you buy more than 10.

Thank you for looking!

UPDATE: Each Pokemon you order will come along with an item of your choice. Cost for the item will be free.

Item list: http://www.serebii.net/xy/items.shtml. Yes, I do have all of them available^^

Last edited:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Can't see your list. Need permission. :0

Edit: Derp. Ninjaed by Dead Souls.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
do you know what size pumpkaboo would be? and how much for hp fire froakie?

Edit: Also how much for flabebbe white

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Would you accept a shiny quiet nature HP ice aegislash ev trained and everything for that shiny HP fire bulbasaur?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
How much just for the male litleo?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Sure, I can do that^^
Awesome and I was wondering if you could do shiny 5iv timid nidoking and shiny 5iv adamant honchkrow with roost, brave bird, and sucker punch with it HA for deino and meditite?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
so can i get bergmite and the male litleo for 475 ;D

pokemon1992

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Awesome and I was wondering if you could do shiny 5iv timid nidoking and shiny 5iv adamant honchkrow with roost, brave bird, and sucker punch with it HA for deino and meditite?
I would trade one of the two mons for Honchkrow

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits

testing