• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT 5iv Eevee

henflys6

Youngster Joey
Credits
This was originally for Sylveon, I just happened to have an extra one with every perfect iv except HP

Nature: Modest
Ability: Adaptability
No egg moves
Male

LF: Pretty much anything, preferably 5iv+ to help with some of the breeding, but if you offer something interesting will definitely consider

Also, It's not considered something really desirable so I really will take anything XD

If you want something else as well, I have a ton of breed pokemon, just ask and I'll see if i have any!

Noitora

Youngster Joey
Credits
yo Umm what region are you from? because i want a foreign evee for the masuda shiny method i can trade a shiny garados or a 5 iv bagon if you want both male and female whichever you want. in fact I could try breed any pokemon to 5 ivs if you are from another region. im from united kingdom so I hope you arent :)

testing