• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ask the Next Person A Question Game

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Ask the person who will respond to you a question. If you are responding, answer the last question then ask one of your own.

I'll start.

How old are you?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Canonically I've been 15 since Episode 5 of the original series :Artist:

Ash in a coma theory?? :Troll:

Proof (bulbapedia):
1704915444351.png

My question for the next person is...what's your favourite hobby/activity to unwind and relax?

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Getting lost in manga and forgetting the world i live in exists for a bit is nice.

Question for the next person: whats your favorite pokemon that ash never used?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Getting lost in manga and forgetting the world i live in exists for a bit is nice.

Question for the next person: whats your favorite pokemon that ash never used?
Every Pokemon I thought of, Ash had. It's crazy, I didn't know Ash had a Dragonite or Tyranatar for example. Makes me feel like I want to put aside time to watch all the anime episodes. Anyway

Answer: Raichu

Question: Who's your favorite gym leader from the show/games and why?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Every Pokemon I thought of, Ash had. It's crazy, I didn't know Ash had a Dragonite or Tyranatar for example. Makes me feel like I want to put aside time to watch all the anime episodes. Anyway

Answer: Raichu

Question: Who's your favorite gym leader from the show/games and why?
Myself, because its me..pun aside I would say giovanni because I liked the 'surprise' and how it was tied to the story as a conclusion.

Question: Which Pokemon game is your favourite and why? (what aspects do you like)

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Myself, because its me..pun aside I would say giovanni because I liked the 'surprise' and how it was tied to the story as a conclusion.

Question: Which Pokemon game is your favourite and why? (what aspects do you like)
Pokemon Emerald. It improved the already great ruby and sapphire game and the battle frontier is fire.

Question: What's your favorite Nintendo console and why?

Last edited:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Squirtle-Blastoise was my favorite. Its nostalgic and competitive enough for online battle.

What typing combination do you prefer, or wish they would add to the pokemon series?

testing