• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

AYYE what's up everyone :]

shadedsilver

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey everyone, I go by shadedsilver. I'm pretty excited to join in on this awesome looking poke community! I do a little bit of competitive ou battling and I'm gonna try and dab a little into the other tiers. I'm from Saskatchewan, going to the University there. Favourite mon? Weavile of course. Catch this pursuit!
Hope to see some of ya later in some poke battles!

Peace

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokémon. hope you enjoy your stay with us and like the community :). There are tournaments every couple weeks or so and there's always the gym challenge :) feel free to drop me a PM/IM if you have any questions and once again welcome.

shadedsilver

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokémon. hope you enjoy your stay with us and like the community :). There are tournaments every couple weeks or so and there's always the gym challenge :) feel free to drop me a PM/IM if you have any questions and once again welcome.
Awesome! Appreciate it man, once I get my teams all set in my game I will be checking those out! I'll be coming for ya ghost badge!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I look forward to battling you then ;) In all seriousness, welcome to the site. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

testing