Best way to level up pokemon go?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My fav way.

Find a populated area with 3 or more Pokestops close to each other.
The more cellular activity around you, the more Pokemon will spawn, so make sure there are other people around.
Pop a lucky egg and modules on the Pokestops and enjoy a constant stream of Pokemon spawns.
Grab the Pokestops every 5 mins and catch everything that spawns.

Evolutions

Catch as many 12 candy evolution pokemon as you can. (Pidgeys, Caterpies, and Weedles.) - Pop a lucky egg and get in as many evolutions as you can. The evolution animation takes ~40 seconds. So you can usually get in about 30-50 evolutions in 1 lucky egg use. Its 1000 exp per evolution and you can do this at home before bed, just save your catches from throughout the day.

General leveling tips

- Catch everything you see, even if you just xfer it after
- Open every Pokestop you come across, even if your bags are full
- Spend your pokecoins on lucky eggs

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
After the most recent update, evolution take less time to happen, so mass leveling+ lucky egg is a very good right now. But as usual these are very good tips. Stockpiling evolutions for the week is another way but I can hardly get myself to do it, as I get impatient and want to evolve my new pokemon early. Another way to add would be saving Poke'coins from defender bonus to get a bunch of incubators. You could set them up to go off all at the same time, and pop a lucky egg, then evolve some things afterwards to top it off. But this is hard for people in highly contested areas, where the gym changes hands extremely quickly.

testing