• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Brand new to Pefect Pokemon

Seaniard

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm a big Pokémon fan who recently got back into it few years away. I got Y and AS and after beating the game and working on the battle tower and other post game stuff I got into breeding Pokémon. I don't like hacking or cheating so I'm looking for legit Pokémon. I'm currently working on getting 5 IV members of all the egg groups (overlapping to skip time, hello Volbeat). If you have any advice or suggestions please let me know.

Another big reason I'm here is to grow my friend Safari. I know there are dedicated Reddits for that but I figure trading on here grows it anyway. I'm sick of not having hidden abilities on my Pokémon. What's a Talonflame without Gale Wings? A Pigeot that's too hot, that's what.

QuixoticQueen

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha. Lovely introduction. :) Welcome to the site! I'm new here as well.

Feel free to message me if you need anything.

Don't worry--everyone here is uber friendly and helpful.

Enjoy your pokemon adventures :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello m8 welcome to the site xD
Our my fellow member said before me just ask for help and everyone will help you xD
Now about the Breeding if u need help I am here(I imagine u don't have a destiny k ot right?)
Still enjoy your stay and if u need help pm me xD

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the website! Hope ya have a great time here :)))

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to da site make sure ya read up on the site rulez here

testing