• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Closed

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! I'm looking for a legitimate Cherubi / Cherrim to breed a shiny for! However, I do not have Diamond, Pearl, etc to try and get it. Does anybody have breedjects of this Pokemon or any sort that they could spare? I'm willing to give away 5 IV Honedge and 5 IV Cottonee with egg moves (destiny bond, encore respectively, and Cottonee can be prankster or infiltrator.)
Please, I would like a Cherubi. Thank you in advance.
(If you want to ask for a possible different Pokemon as a reward, please list more than one possibility. There is a very small chance of your first request being in my inventory.)

Jess20

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can give you a legit one that is hacked lol but is considered 100% legit

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay, I'm fine with that. I'm probably going to breed it once and then release the hacked one lol. What game is it on? I can do the trade anytime.
FC is 4339-3044-4893 in advance

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
lmao I'm sorry but I gotta cancel the trade, was just transferring Pokemon from my white version to Sun and then I found a Cherrim in one of the boxes randomly. No idea why it's in there but I guess it's my lucky day.
Sorry, but thanks for trying to help.

testing