Competitive team input

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey!
Building a competitive team, so I'll be one of the many to ask others for their help.

Starters:
Either
Zorua (Disguised as Lucario) (Meant to take others by surprise) (Almost done IV breeding)
or
Skarmony (Trap Setter)

Total amount: 1

Sweepers:
Medicham (Meant to take others by surprise)
Lucario (Done IV breeding)
and/or
[Place Holder for a Fire Type! Since Blaziken isn't an option, I need other ones! Preferably damaged normally by ground types! Recommendations, please! :)]

Total amount: 2

Tanks/Walls:
Blissy (Need to evolve Happiny first)
Latias
and/or
Shuckle (Don't have, but plan to get)

Total amount: 2

Staller:
Sableye (I've already got a nice staller/sweeper prankster build on him :))

Total amount: 1

Others:
Sharpedo (Destiny Bond + Speed Boost build) (Meant to take opponents by surprise)
Steelix (Perhaps a possibility?) (Don't currently have)
Lapras (Some sort of Perish Song + Trap Build would be nice)

That's about it. If you want me to be more specific, tell me. Just trying to keep things simple for now ;)
Note: Looking for a fire type, and possibly an electric type, along with a baton passer. Also, I believe I've got too many Dark types at the moment... if you guys can tell me what to do about that, that would be great :)

Thanks!

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
arc. with wild charge and and flare blitz cover ur fire/electric coverage give air ballon for ground damage avoiding or scarf to hit first :p

skarmory is better physical defense whereas zoura is kinda frail, skarmory can also heal

shuckle is ok but not the best in my opinion good for tanking and traping with infestation

I love latias personally hehe

which is ur mega?? u have three possible megas

btw shark is best of the 3 choices u have listed as other

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
arc. with wild charge and and flare blitz cover ur fire/electric coverage give air ballon for ground damage avoiding or scarf to hit first :p

skarmory is better physical defense whereas zoura is kinda frail, skarmory can also heal

shuckle is ok but not the best in my opinion good for tanking and traping with infestation

I love latias personally hehe

which is ur mega?? u have three possible megas

btw shark is best of the 3 choices u have listed as other
Thanks for responding!
Steelix, latias, and medicham would be likely choices for Mega Evolving, I think.

(I think there are 6 possible mega evolves possible, or something like that lol :p)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
steelix mega isn't the best in my opinion....

mega latias can be good both physically and specially defensive wall where it gets recover and calm mind

mega medicham is good for high damage revenge killing all depends on ur personal preference thou

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
steelix mega isn't the best in my opinion....

mega latias can be good both physically and specially defensive wall where it gets recover and calm mind

mega medicham is good for high damage revenge killing all depends on ur personal preference thou
Thanks! :D

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
tbh id use mandibuzz for defensive stall

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall