Cosmic Chaos is finally set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
Ok we finally have a forum and a place for our team to grow so we can start recruiting and get some stuff done. I will be opening an RMT and Cosmic Shop thread here soon. Welcome to the family and if you need anything contact me, @Argue or @ForbiddenSandwich

Let us turn this into an amazing community and team! Reach for the stars and keep your minds open, Cosmic Chaos.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
The admins haven't made these threads private yet? I made sure i got josh to do it right way for zombo. @Doomfaller you should try to contact one of the 3 admins so you don't get Elite and BW spam xD
Well in all reality this is just another area where Zombo is failing. They claim to be the trolls, yet here they are not joining the fun. ;)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Guys, I really do think it's not a good idea to post in a forum that isn't you own....but now that I have.... #TeamBlackWinter #WinterPride #TeamOmega #BlackWinterisbetter

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Guys, I really do think it's not a good idea to post in a forum that isn't you own....but now that I have.... #TeamBlackWinter #WinterPride #TeamOmega #BlackWinterisbetter
It's just a leak and it'll get cleaned up. No rules are being broken.

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm sorry. I left CC. No structure. No life. Just a void.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Doom was eventually going to come back. Both him and I are busy with VGC tournaments.
Eh, even still, if you're planning on having a team you gotta do more for your members. :( Argue was putting in work trying to recruit but when he was the only active member around it didn't fair well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing