• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Crobat's Roost

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePerfect

Youngster Joey
Credits
I taught my Crobat Roost and when I used Roost when battling a Sableye with Power Gem, Crobat lost its weakness to Rock. However, after I used a move other than Roost, Crobat was weak to Power Gem again. Why is that?

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
"Roost restores half of the user's maximum HP. If the user is a Flying-type, it will lose its Flying-type (thus being treated as a single-type Pokémon) until the next turn. If a non-Flying-type uses Roost, then there are no side effects."

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I taught my Crobat Roost and when I used Roost when battling a Sableye with Power Gem, Crobat lost its weakness to Rock. However, after I used a move other than Roost, Crobat was weak to Power Gem again. Why is that?
Roost means that you lose your flying type for that turn - then you will regain it on the turn following :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing