• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Cyndaquil FEMALE with any nature and ivs. ORAS (currently playing alpha sapphire)

Rylaithemaiden

Youngster Joey
Credits
Guys i wanted to play the story with my fav pokemon which is typhlosion. i wanted to breed it myself so i need a FEMALE one. and by so, i'm willing to trade it with my starter pokemon which already became a COMBUSKEN right now (female combusken here) or maybe i can trade it with something other than it. right now i'm already finishing gym 3 so if i can catch it for you, just say so.. thanks a lot guys

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can get you a female Cyndaquil, but I can't work on it until tomorrow. I will have to make sure I have a female. If not, I can breed one quickly. Let me know if my offer works for you.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Guys i wanted to play the story with my fav pokemon which is typhlosion. i wanted to breed it myself so i need a FEMALE one. and by so, i'm willing to trade it with my starter pokemon which already became a COMBUSKEN right now (female combusken here) or maybe i can trade it with something other than it. right now i'm already finishing gym 3 so if i can catch it for you, just say so.. thanks a lot guys
I can get you one for free (I bred Cyndaquils) Just let me know when your on!

testing