• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sold Diancie US Promo Codes 150PC Each

doubles92

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 4 Diancie Promo Codes I am selling for 150PC each. The last day to use them is 11/16/2014. Get them while you can. I can also edit it if you are not happy with nature or ivs or anything else with for an extra 100PC.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have 4 Diancie Promo Codes I am selling for 150PC each. The last day to use them is 11/16/2014. Get them while you can. I can also edit it if you are not happy with nature or ivs or anything else with for an extra 100PC.
I buy all of them

doubles92

Youngster Joey
Credits
I buy all of them
Are you sure you want to buy all of them? I dont want to rip you off, the game limits you to only 1 code per game.

doubles92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok no problem. That will be 600PC, however since you are taking all of them I will cut you a deal and discount them for you. The TOTAL for all 4 codes is 550PC. I will PM you the codes once you transfer the PC. :)

doubles92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok no problem. That will be 600PC, however since you are taking all of them I will cut you a deal and discount them for you. The TOTAL for all 4 codes is 550PC. I will PM you the codes once you transfer the PC. :)

Thank you for your business :)

testing