• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Ditto (Jolly w/ Imposter Ability) - 500/800PC

Pikehex

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
I don't believe so, sorry. If you don't want to buy it I understand but I'll accept 1021 credits if you do.

CoumarineBaller

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll still take it. Go ahead and send me the confirmation. I'm online now we can transfer the credits and do the trade right now.

CoumarineBaller

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay, whats the next step? The FAQ says you send me a confirmation, then I send the credits, then we make the Wifi trade. So, can you send me that confirmation? When can you be online to make the Wifi trade? Thanks

Pikehex

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
I'm online right, now. 1,020PC for the Ditto right? If so I confirm.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm also online, and I think I added you already. Never really got a definitive yes or no, but I'm assuming you're still interested.

Pikehex

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Oh dear, appears that I need to update my Pokémon Y game, updated X and forgot about Y where the rest of my Dittos were. x_x

eric

Youngster Joey
Credits
yeah but i could buy something lol there it only like 10 bucks

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yeah but i could buy something lol there it only like 10 bucks
Of course :)
I'm just saying there's no reason to try and jump ahead in line. Plenty of dittos to go around. The way you posted it just seemed like you were trying to 1-up somebody saying you would pay more.

testing