• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Ditto Shop! [Ditto 6 IV - Japanese / Korean]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greetings, I am interested in a 6 IV ditto, but I am new to this forum, so I will have to earn 50 Credits first. I just wanted to let you know that you have another trade incoming. :D

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have any recommendations for earning credits faster? I hate being impatient but I am Soft Resetting for a Shiny Latios and I need something to do. So why not work on this. :)
I heard you are supposed to get 20 credits for signing up, but I never got mine. xD I do not mean to complain, but those could have helped me out a lot.

Mario Kaito

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Do you have any recommendations for earning credits faster? I hate being impatient but I am Soft Resetting for a Shiny Latios and I need something to do. So why not work on this. :)
I heard you are supposed to get 20 credits for signing up, but I never got mine. xD I do not mean to complain, but those could have helped me out a lot.

I don't know why you haven't got those 20 PC but updating your profile will earn you 15 Poké Credits! Hope this helped!

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks a lot for the help. Not to mention you are helping me earn PC by making a conversation. :p I will try to update my profile right now.

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome! It worked! With this post, I am officially half way there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.