• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Enter: The Golden Warrior!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
HEY EVERYONE!

For those of you who don't know, my name's @Gold 2.0 a.k.a. Dylan. I'm 16 years old and I'm from New Iberia, Louisiana. I am currently in the process of becoming a Junior in high school and have been an active member since January 10th, 2014. I'm an active battler and love to participate in community events, like the site's bi-weekly tournaments! I love this community and nearly all of those who are a part of it. I look forward to battling and working along-side all of you:)

Sincerely,

- @Gold 2.0

Last edited:

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
HEY EVERYONE!

For those of you who don't know, my name's @Gold 2.0 a.k.a. Dylan. I'm 16 years old and I'm from New Iberia, Louisiana. I am currently in the process of becoming a Junior in high school and have been an active member since January 10th, 2014. I'm an active battler and love to participate in community events, like the site's bye-weekly tournaments! I love this community and nearly all of those who are a part of it. I look forward to battling and working along-side all of you:)

Sincerely,

- @Gold 2.0
Or "The Golden Magikarp".

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site???

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I mean, it's been four months sebe! xD

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Awesome, i wish more people will post introductions.

You are a pretty solid battler, i am glad you choose to remain such an active member in the community.

Hopefully we meet each other in the tournament this Sunday.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here! :D

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Awesome, i wish more people will post introductions.

You are a pretty solid battler, i am glad you choose to remain such an active member in the community.

Hopefully we meet each other in the tournament this Sunday.
I hope so as well. But of course don't expect the same mistakes from my part. I shook off all of the dust since then ;)
But thank you for the props! You're really good, as well :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
HEY EVERYONE!

For those of you who don't know, my name's @Gold 2.0 a.k.a. Dylan. I'm 16 years old and I'm from New Iberia, Louisiana. I am currently in the process of becoming a Junior in high school and have been an active member since January 10th, 2014. I'm an active battler and love to participate in community events, like the site's bye-weekly tournaments! I love this community and nearly all of those who are a part of it. I look forward to battling and working along-side all of you:)

Sincerely,

- @Gold 2.0

Bi-weekly*

testing