• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Events. Older Events. HA Legendaries. Shinies Legendaries and more

My5Shinies4aEvent

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can you trade the Linoone level 50? I only want one with the event move extreme speed for my shiny level 100 hidden ability Delphox female it is of a Delphox. It was born with 4 eggmoves and in the love ball.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello guys.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a kid back in Red and Blue. I always loved to collect them, so since the third generetion I started making my own collection.
Now that I'm able to clone some of them, I decided to look after some rare pokémon that I never had the chance to get. Here are the Pokémon that I have up for trade, most of them have my own OT, Zuccoli, or variation according to the version I was playing, like Silver, Sapphire etc.
At the end of the list I'll put the ones I'm looking for, but feel free to offer. Keep in mind that I have a lot of pokemon and I'm not looking for hacked ones.
If you want any other info on them that are not listed here, just ask me :)

Unfortunately, I was not able to put all the info on this board. I got a little out of hand and made a gigantic post.
Therefore, to make things easier, I created a document on Google Drive, link below. I don't know if we can post links here, if I'm not allowed just say so and I'll delete my post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdFcvODaZTjgPEMc_PMIEWaGmEm1KgF8XPryYaJObEw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

FC 5129 - 3561 - 9779
Name Zuccoli
Hey! My name's Desertfreak and my friend @hen812 has been hunting down Darkrai everywhere. He has a lvl 60-70 (don't know the exact level) shiny spiritomb, a lvl 50 shiny blastosie and lvl 50 shiny pellipepper to offer for it. Thanks for considering!!

Oh and I have a lvl 100 shiny volbeat for trade too :)

testing