Community Latest

Favorite Band/Songs?

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I didn't see a thread that had this in the first two pages so I decided to make one.

What is your favorite song ?

I'm really into hip-hop/rap, my favorite song would be Can't Believe It - T-Pain

Reactions: Say

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
At the moment it is:
Sing for The Moment- Eminem or Hail To The King- Avenged Sevenfold

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, Nirvana, and The Offspring.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Right now I'm really digging on Jack White- Freedom at 21

But my favs are, Jack white/the White Stripes, The Beatles, System of a down,Sublime.
Sublime is pretty fly

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Right now I'm really digging on Jack White- Freedom at 21

But my favs are, Jack white/the White Stripes, The Beatles, System of a down,Sublime.
I like all of those but I think the Beatles is a bit overrated.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I totally agree not to many groups have influenced as many other artist as the beatles.
I agree they have influenced a culture of indie/etc, like bands like Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks. But I feel as The Beatles are good but I don't think they are all that.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I agree they have influenced a culture of indie/etc, like bands like Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks. But I feel as The Beatles are good but I don't think they are all that.
I like Pink Floyd better. My favorite 60's band is The Doors and my favorite 70's band is Joy Division. My favorite 80's band is The Cure and my favorite 90's band is Nine Inch Nails. My favorite 2000's band is AFI.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I like Pink Floyd better. My favorite 60's band is The Doors and my favorite 70's band is Joy Division. My favorite 80's band is The Cure and my favorite 90's band is Nine Inch Nails. My favorite 2000's band is AFI.
I like The Cure, not too fond of NIN.

testing