Closed Finishing off the Dex - Need Event Legendaries

Ljcyan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Perfect Pokemon. It has been a while.

I'm looking for the following event legendaries to finish my living dex.

Jirachi
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Hoopa
Volcanion

I would prefer them to be non-shiny if possible. If you could help me out that would be great. Let me know if you can lend a hand and how much it will be. Thanks in advance!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can give you everything other that phione and volcanion for 800 PC
Volcanion cause it's not tradeable yet and phione cause u just breed manaphy and get it :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
mythical pokemon aren't needed to "complete" the dex in the game, but then again for me I MUST HAVE ALL THE POKEMANS :D
(which i do btw every single one of them you get over it after a while make sure you organize your boxes good)

Ljcyan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can give you everything other that phione and volcanion for 800 PC
Volcanion cause it's not tradeable yet and phione cause u just breed manaphy and get it :)
Cool, got your message
mythical pokemon aren't needed to "complete" the dex in the game, but then again for me I MUST HAVE ALL THE POKEMANS :D
(which i do btw every single one of them you get over it after a while make sure you organize your boxes good)
I know thankfully, it would drive me mad if Events were compulsory. But I've spent many hours finishing up the dex (I'm finishing up Gen 6 now) that I thought I might as well get the Events too. And my PokeBank is laid out by Pokedex number, organised as well as I can manage ^_^

testing