• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Fossil battle zone

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Here is a fossil battle zone were to challenge me you have to pay 20pc if you win you get a prize I decide
Rule number 1 no ubers
Rule number 2 no one hit ok moves
Rule number 3 no two of the same pokemon
Rule number 4 no two of the same fossils
Ow and I will be using fossil pokemon every battle and you can use any pokes you want exept ubers and no PC wager matches

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
You didn't explain what this even means and do we get our PC back when we beat you?

You should also list the prize because it is probably crap and you expect people to just pay you to battle without knowing the prize?

No offense but this needs to be elaborated on and you will probably lose a strong majority of your battles, this is like an even more specific Monotype Rock team and being the Ex-Rock Gym leader I can tell you the type is not a good one for monotype teams.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
The prizes are you get your PC back and you get one shiny pokemon

What is it? Do you have to use fossil pokemon? Does the challenger have to as well? Please elaborate in the Original Post (edit it)

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Lol, I love it how Charizard puts up the thread, hoping to win. Two terrible battles for him later and "I can't lose any more PC!"
Charizard, stay classy.

testing