Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm looking to have all the different natured 6iv Dittos - need to be foreign (non-US, preferably Japanese)
Since these are easily gen'd, I'm offering to make a free banner (typically valued at 350pc on site) to whoever would be so kind :p

Examples of my previously made banners can be found here: Click me!

Thanks!

Dragzor55

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ill do it!
Do u want all the neutral natures to or just one?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Just one neutral is fine. All level 100 please! So I dont have them daycare fees. :p Thanks! What pokes would you like on your banner?

Dragzor55

Youngster Joey
Credits
Um ok ill have a abomasnow and dragonite plus can i have my name just be Dragzor

ill try to have them ready in 20 mins if my wifi doesnt fail again (my fc code is below)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Um ok ill have a abomasnow and dragonite plus can i have my name just be Dragzor

ill try to have them ready in 20 mins if my wifi doesnt fail again (my fc code is below)
Alright, no rush. :) It'll take me a bit to put together a banner for you.

Dragzor55

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok good ill for sure have them to u by 5:30 pm est becuz my wifi just crashed and ill have to go to school tomarrow so yeah u can take as long as u want (if u want someone that can do it faster thats fine)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have a preview of your banner for you, that I will send you through conversation via the site (not the IM at the bottom right)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have a preview of your banner for you, that
ok good ill for sure have them to u by 5:30 pm est becuz my wifi just crashed and ill have to go to school tomarrow so yeah u can take as long as u want (if u want someone that can do it faster thats fine)
Nah I'll go through you! I'll trade with you tomorrow then :)

testing