Active Free Volcanion inside! Chandelure's Poke Shop 60PC!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Xerneas (Active Form)
Nickname:-
Shiny: Yes
Nature:Timid
Ability: Fairy Aura
Level:100
IV:6 Perfect
EV: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Geomancy
- Protect

Pokemon: Groudon
Nickname:-
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Brave
Ability: Desolate Land
Level:100
IV:6 Perfect
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 SAtk
Moves:
Precipice Blades
Overheat
Rock Slide
Protect

I'll get to work on that as soon as I get home (2 1/2 hrs from now). That'll be 120PC in total. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know if red orb can be traded :)

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey I was wondering if I could add an item on to my Tyrannitar, could I get the Shiny Charm? Thanks :)

C

Cun

Its okay without red orb no problem at all, if its possible can you give me master ball for replacing the red orb. Just message me when you are ready then ill give you the credit right away

I'll get to work on that as soon as I get home (2 1/2 hrs from now). That'll be 120PC in total. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know if red orb can be traded :)
are you still there? are we still in deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
are you still there? are we still in deal?

Hi! I'm really sorry about this delay - my internet's been acting up in my area the past couple of days so I haven't been able to get online. Your pokemon are still waiting for you if you're still looking to buy from here along with your free Volcanion. Again, really sorry about the delays :(. The same applies to you @desertfreak

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! I'm really sorry about this delay - my internet's been acting up in my area the past couple of days so I haven't been able to get online. Your pokemon are still waiting for you if you're still looking to buy from here along with your free Volcanion. Again, really sorry about the delays :(. The same applies to you @desertfreak
That's fine take your time! I'm ready whenever you are!

Mystic Merlin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, are you available? I was interested in ordering some event pokemon (like Jirachi and Celebi) I missed out on.... I take it you don't have a shiny KB ho-oh?

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey! I got a question regarding the pre-made list. Is each Pokemon level 100, or are they different? Also, if ordered, can you request for a nickname? Just wondering.

I dont know if you are still thinking about buying from her but I have pokes i purchased and they are all lvl 100.

Last edited:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! I got a question regarding the pre-made list. Is each Pokemon level 100, or are they different? Also, if ordered, can you request for a nickname? Just wondering.
Hi! I'm soo sorry about this late reply - fist time back on the site in a long while durle to exams ! You probably already bought the pokes you need elsewhere but for others I'll just clarify: all Pokemon are level 100 and as for nicknamed it depends on the Pokemon. Let me know if you still need them!

waslay1998

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
it's been over a month now and i wondered if you were still active on this website. Let me know in a private message. I tried contacting you multiple times.

Kind regards, Wesley

testing