Active Free Volcanion inside! Chandelure's Poke Shop 60PC!

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey, sorry about the late reply. I had some problems with getting your pokemon and I finally realized that it was the USB cable!. So I've ordered another one but it won't come until Tuesday. I'll send you back the 60PC and message you as soon as everything is all fixed. To make up for the delays, I'll add a free pokemon with your order once everything is fixed (if you'd still like the pokemon). This won't affect the other free pokemon you can claim via rating me so that's two free pokemon :)

@Izzie This also applies to your Goodra unfortunately. I'll message you as soon as I'm up and running and the free pokemon also applies to you as well

Sorry for the inconveniences to both of you :(

It's okay. Don't worry and thanks

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update Time!

My new USB cable finally arrived so it's back to business! To build up steam again the free pokemon offer will extend to the first 30 reviews so get your pokemon now! The following pokemon have been added to the list:

Event Hoopa, Event Rayquazza, Milotic Dragalage, Emboar, Gothitelle, Delphox, Serperior, Sceptile, Miltank, Lilligant, Sylveon, Gourgeist, Gallade, Slurpuff and a Japanese Ditto with free nature changes.

I'll also be working on the pokemon list to order it by national dex number to make navigating more easy.

Pokemon of the Week!

The Pokemon of the week is now Grass types from 29/03/2016 - 05/03/2016. All customizations for any ordered grass type pokemon are free for this week!

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi I'm back!! I'd like to place an Order for the 6iv Shiny Charizard :) Also i'll rate your shop, so could I get the 6iv Talonflame as the free pokemon?

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I'm back!! I'd like to place an Order for the 6iv Shiny Charizard :) Also i'll rate your shop, so could I get the 6iv Talonflame as the free pokemon?

Yep as long as you rate the second poke is free!. Ill get to work on the two right now and they'll be 20PC in all. I'll message you once I'm done and fc is in sig as always. :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update!

Price Changes!

Due to a recent change in rules at PerfectPokemon.com, the minimum price for any service is 60PC, which I have adjusted my prices too. Free pokemon and giveaways however will not be affected. To aid the transition I have reduced the prices of customization from 10PC to 5PC. A link to the thread:

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/community-rules-update-3-29-2016.19980/#post-148315

Cloning!

Cloning has now been added to my list of services, with your pokemon +4 clones totaling 60PC. More information can be found in my original post!

Additional Pokemon

The following pokemon have been added to the pre-made list: Chesnaught, Avalugg, Reshiram, Aurorus and Crobat. More to come soon!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a Chesnaught, with seed bomb instead of synthesis?

Your pokemon is all done and will be 60PC in total. Message me whenever you're online and ready to trade. Once the transaction is complete:

There's a free pokemon waiting for you if you rate my shop! If you need help with how then just ask. :)

Finally, you've been entered into a giveaway your giveaway number is #2. To find out what this means click here:

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/chandelures-pokemon-prize-draw-giveaway.20005/

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, can I get the lopunny as my free pokemon? and then also buy the tyrantrum?

Thanks for the trade and enjoy your pokemon!

KeananSte

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! I am after a Chandelure and I thought it would be fitting if I purchase it here.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Dark Pulse

Edit: I made a mistake and misread the shop information but could all these be the changes? Hopefully it makes sense. If you do items could the choice scarf be included but if not just don't include it. I apologize if this is a lot more effort due to many changes that I could easily do but I want to pay more for this Pokemon. Update me if you can not do any of these things. Hope to see you soon. Could this also be changed to non shiny. Thank you.

Last edited:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! I am after a Chandelure and I thought it would be fitting if I purchase it here.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Dark Pulse

Edit: I made a mistake and misread the shop information but could all these be the changes? Hopefully it makes sense. If you do items could the choice scarf be included but if not just don't include it. I apologize if this is a lot more effort due to many changes that I could easily do but I want to pay more for this Pokemon. Update me if you can not do any of these things. Hope to see you soon. Could this also be changed to non shiny. Thank you.

Hi, I could easily make all these changes for a total of 60PC + 5PC for moves + 5PC for ability change for a total of 70PC. I will try to get items for you, but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits

waslay1998

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! Im looking for a Female Gardevoir

(Shiny) Gardevoir
Ability: Trace
Nature: Timid
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD (got this from a guide )
ill do the moves for myself

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update!

The following pokemon have been added to the list:

Carbink, Weavile, Pikachu, Tyranitar, Whimsicott and Latios. More to come soon and any suggestions are greatly appreciated and may be rewarded with a free poke if I like them!

Items!

I am now happy to announce I'll now be selling items! 3 items = 60PC OR a free item with every pokemon! I can currently only do most XY items and I will update the main page with details soon.

Prize Draw Giveaway!

Today (05/04/2016) is the last day to buy a pokemon and be entered into the prize draw. I know it's small with few participants, but it's always nice to do a giveaway and I encourage more sellers to do the same! For more information click below:

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/chandelures-pokemon-prize-draw-giveaway.20005/

Good Luck to all!

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Update!

The following pokemon have been added to the list:

Carbink, Weavile, Pikachu, Tyranitar, Whimsicott and Latios. More to come soon and any suggestions are greatly appreciated and may be rewarded with a free poke if I like them!

Items!

I am now happy to announce I'll now be selling items! 3 items = 60PC OR a free item with every pokemon! I can currently only do most XY items and I will update the main page with details soon.

Prize Draw Giveaway!

Today (05/04/2016) is the last day to buy a pokemon and be entered into the prize draw. I know it's small with few participants, but it's always nice to do a giveaway and I encourage more sellers to do the same! For more information click below:

Good Luck to all!
Here to suggest a poke for you to make :) I already have one and love it. 6iv Bisharp :) maybe shiny. Sucker punch is a great move to pair it with. Hope this helps!!

waslay1998

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heyhey!! :D

I am looking for the following pokemon

(Shiny) Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
Moves ill do myself

(non Shiny) Groudon
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Roar

(non Shiny) Slurpuff
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Substitude
- Drain Punch

(Shiny) Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Moves ill do myself

Let me know if this is possible for you and what it will cost.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

testing