• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed FT mew

Ardanar

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have 23 but i found a shiny gyardos while randomly surfing. what about that?

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Please trade me mew I will breed you anything I have a legit 6iv ditto. I will breed you literally any pokemon.
Please reply to me before you get rid of it. Pleeeeaaaasse

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry. Shiny pokemon are super rare. I couldn't do that cause I don't have them already.Soi cant guaranty shiny pkm. But I will breed you 5 or 6 pokemon that aren't shiny I can breed them relatively quickly with my 6iv ditto and if I get a shiny you can have it for free

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry. Shiny pokemon are super rare. I couldn't do that cause I don't have them already.Soi cant guaranty shiny pkm. But I will breed you 5 or 6 pokemon that aren't shiny I can breed them relatively quickly with my 6iv ditto and if I get a shiny you can have it for free
give me a day to think what pk I want .

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
OK I will breed you 6, 5iv pokemon with natures of your choice and the 5ivs of your choice. Anything I don't have if you can get 1 to me I can breed it as long as its legit.
And any 6 ivs or shinys I get I will let you have for free if your serious about trading me a a mew

testing