• Goomy

• Gible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyl17

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will be offering completely customizable pokemon as of June 22, 2015!

This service will be available as of the 22nd of June ( I will be inactive due to finals and studying until then.) But please feel free to start leaving requests below!

Custom Pokemon:Mask:

Here's what you can customize:
  • Shiny/non-shiny
  • level
  • nature
  • IV's
  • EV's
  • Affection level
  • Held Item
Each pokemon will cost 20pc
Shiny costs +20pc
Held item costs +20pc

Custom pokemon will be made legal/legit as per request free of charge, or you can request custom stats, free of charge!

:eek:Event Pokemon

Just request event pokemon, and I will sell them as they become available

Event pokemon are 25pc

Attention! All event pokemon will be legal and legit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
20 pc is the minimum price per item/service sold plz adjust ur prices

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Pokemon: Trapinch
Shiny: Yes
Level: 1
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31 all or whatever you want
EV's: 0
Affection Level: 0
Held Item: 0
It costs 40 PC for each Shiny Pokemon, right? I sent it! Well, can I also ask if the Trapinch is nicknamed and is possibly female? (I would like the nickname to be Mint, if it's at all possible!)

Last edited:

Tonyl17

Youngster Joey
Credits
PM me with your requests, my schedule is erratic, but I will answer as soon as I am able :)

Tonyl17

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to apologize first and foremost for my lack of activity on this thread, adn second of all, I have accidentally updated my 3DS console, and can no longer pokegen, therefore I will be closing this thread, and refunding any PC sent to me, I will however be offering an IV changing, shinification, and cloning / item service in a new thread. Thank you all, and again, I sincerely apologize.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I want to apologize first and foremost for my lack of activity on this thread, adn second of all, I have accidentally updated my 3DS console, and can no longer pokegen, therefore I will be closing this thread, and refunding any PC sent to me, I will however be offering an IV changing, shinification, and cloning / item service in a new thread. Thank you all, and again, I sincerely apologize.
Oh no, it's fine! I fully understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing