Active Gen 1-6 Starters 4 Sale - 20 PC each

ELF

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome. I'll take 1 of each. Can we arrange a time to transfer? My FC is 5129-2214-2834

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Awesome. I'll take 1 of each. Can we arrange a time to transfer? My FC is 5129-2214-2834

No problem, I'll add you now.

I'll be on from now for the next few hours if you would like to trade, I have them both ready.

Yumeri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awww yeah. Awwwwww yeah!

Sorry about that. I'm new and really happy I can finally get pokemons without having to deal in legendaries for normal pokemons through the GTS.

Mind if I ask for Oshawott?

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Awww yeah. Awwwwww yeah!

Sorry about that. I'm new and really happy I can finally get pokemons without having to deal in legendaries for normal pokemons through the GTS.

Mind if I ask for Oshawott?

Sure no problem, ill give you two Pokemon for the price of one.

Is there anything else you need?

Yumeri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Holy heck, is everyone in this board as nice as you? :D

Thanks a lot, I'll gladly take Snivy!

My FC is 0044-3643-5322

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Holy heck, is everyone in this board as nice as you? :D

Thanks a lot, I'll gladly take Snivy!

My FC is 0044-3643-5322

Yep, so far everyone I've chatted to on this board has been Super Awesome!!

Both Pokemon are ready and I've bred them both with my 6iv Ditto so hopefully they'll have good stats for you.

What is your FC and IGN?

Yumeri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yep, so far everyone I've chatted to on this board has been Super Awesome!!

Both Pokemon are ready and I've bred them both with my 6iv Ditto so hopefully they'll have good stats for you.

What is your FC and IGN?

Sent my FC in the previous post. IGN is Yume.

Thanks a lot, fine sir! I don't think I could've gotten a better deal anywhere else. I'll definitely come back once I have enough PC saved up !

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits

Thanks a lot, fine sir! I don't think I could've gotten a better deal anywhere else. I'll definitely come back once I have enough PC saved up !

Cool, meet you online in 2 minutes.

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits

Is your IGN perhaps Aria and 3DS FC name Yume?

Yumeri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright! Thank you for the trade. Sorry if I might've messed up though. It's the first time I did one outside of the GTS.

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Alright! Thank you for the trade. Sorry if I might've messed up though. It's the first time I did one outside of the GTS.

No worries at all, thank you for the business.

I noticed you were looking for a Pokemon to trade for a while, did you not perhaps have any spares.

Also the Pidgey you traded me is a 4iv Pokemon, do you perhaps wana go out and catch a wild Pokemon and take this one back?

I really would not mind.

Yumeri

Youngster Joey
Credits
No worries at all, thank you for the business.

I noticed you were looking for a Pokemon to trade for a while, did you not perhaps have any spares.

Also the Pidgey you traded me is a 4iv Pokemon, do you perhaps wana go out and catch a wild Pokemon and take this one back?

I really would not mind.
Oh sure! I forgot to check them myself. I'll be ready to trade whenever you are.

testing