• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Genesect (don't care if hacked or legit)

CosmikDiamondz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have been trying to find a genesect for a long time and just can't find one. I have a shiny battleready clefable, shiny battleready protean greninja, battleready contrary serperior, and a battleready rayquaza. Send me a message if you're interested.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i have one, im interested in clefable also :)

CosmikDiamondz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Asado Shino my serperior is shiny (forgot to put that as shiny) and has hidden power rock

Axelezado I will be happy to also trade with you because i need a genesect for my friend (at least I think he'll love it for a birthday gift) so I will also trade with you.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Asado Shino my serperior is shiny (forgot to put that as shiny) and has hidden power rock

Axelezado I will be happy to also trade with you because i need a genesect for my friend (at least I think he'll love it for a birthday gift) so I will also trade with you.
that clefable is KB right?

Blaze It Ksa

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Would you be free to trade it tomorrow? I don't think I can today. Or GTS also works and I'll get it to you when I can :)

testing