GOLD FAN CLUB!!!

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING GOLD BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING OMG!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
What is gold, to a shadow???

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Darkness... Fear itself... Bad ass...

But is a shadow truly darkness? or a lonely follower wishing to be noticed?
Mimicking both shape and movements, a dependent variable who without it's leader would cease to exist.

Relying on something else for existence is something to fear, don't you think? ;)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
But is a shadow truly darkness? or a lonely follower wishing to be noticed?
Mimicking both shape and movements, a dependent variable who without it's leader would cease to exist.

Relying on something else for existence is something to fear, don't you think? ;)
Isn't gold somethin to wear to get noticed, because you feel that you yourself isn't attractive enough?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Isn't gold somethin to wear to get noticed, because you feel that you yourself isn't attractive enough?

Gold is an ancient element favored by Kings and Gods, and used to create works of art and temples.
Only those with great power could afford such riches, while the poorer of the bunch would settle for the cheap option, silver.

However the cover up is neither of these, people now a days use this stuff called "make up" and "plastic".
Taking the good parts that they have and making them pop so people don't look at the rest of them.

One of the most common features being the eyes, you can put a lot of different makeup on your eyes you know.
A more popular choice being the smokey eye look, wear you give your eye a big smokey shadow around it ;)

1min-smokey.jpg

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Gold is an ancient element favored by Kings and Gods, and used to create works of art and temples.
Only those with great power could afford such riches, while the poorer of the bunch would settle for the cheap option, silver.

Pssh, back in my day, all I needed to do was wear something purple to signify that I was the true Optimus Maximus, not some electrically-savvy thing in the sky.

#GOLDISTHEBEST
#Gold 2.0 is not a copy of Red 2.0
#OmgItsGold!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

However the cover up is neither of these, people now a days use this stuff called "make up" and "plastic".
Taking the good parts that they have and making them pop so people don't look at the rest of them.

One of the most common features being the eyes, you can put a lot of different makeup on your eyes you know.
A more popular choice being the smokey eye look, wear you give your eye a big smokey shadow around it ;)

1min-smokey.jpg
A shadow is what appears whn there is an absense/blocking of light. Not everything dark is an actual shadow.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Pssh, back in my day, all I needed to do was wear something purple to signify that I was the true Optimus Maximus, not some electrically-savvy thing in the sky.

#GOLDISTHEBEST
#Gold 2.0 is not a copy of Red 2.0
#OmgItsGold!

Purple is a fantastic colour though! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
A shadow is what appears whn there is an absense/blocking of light. Not everything dark is an actual shadow.

Many things can be depicted as a shadow, as some things can be depicted as gold.

testing