• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Greetings All!

Seth

Youngster Joey
Credits
My name is Seth obviously, and I have been lurking the forums a bit. I finally mustered the fortitude to create an account, and alas, here I am!

A little about me, Johto is my favorite region (I miss playing pokemon gold as a child), though I have been playing since red, and blue. I am a senior at my university currently, and I major in history, while simultaneously minor in philosophy. I will be attending law-school next year.

I am hoping to become a better competitive battler, and meet fellow trainers who maintain a significant passion for this pokemon world we have all come to cherish.

Cheers!

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! feel free to PM/IM me with any questions u may or may not have :)

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokémon! Hope you enjoy your stay with us, haha. Any clue what team you're going to join, or has someone already called dibs on you?

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am not even aware what teams are, and how they operate. :p

Teams are pretty much just our little gangs/cliques/what-have-you. Currently I think the largest is Nova (despite the fact that Black Winter is clearly superior!), though if you ask around in the shoutbox I'm certain you'll get a few offers. If you're interested in applying for a team, there should sections at the bottom of the main page regarding teams in greater detail.

testing