• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Greetings and Salutations

Terry C aka the breeder

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greetings one and all'

My name is Terry. I am currently living in China but I am not Chinese. I am a true blooded Canadian. I was on another site and well still am. but decided to come here also. I do a lot of breeding well now Sun and Moon is out my breeding is limited to Adamant, Timid, Modest and Jolly Pokémon. because those are the dittos I have to breed with.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to PP!

Terry C aka the breeder

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you. I am currently breeding a beast ball riolu with inner focus and or steadfast. I'm not sure if it can be traded or if there is any interest for beast ball pokes. But I do have four at the moment. Riolu, vulpix both non ha. Mareanie and comfy these two have their ha. Is it worth while to trade?

Terry C aka the breeder

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you. I am currently breeding a beast ball riolu with inner focus and or steadfast. I'm not sure if it can be traded or if there is any interest for beast ball pokes. But I do have four at the moment. Riolu, vulpix both non ha. Mareanie and comfy these two have their ha. Is it worth while to trade?

testing