Guide commissioning

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I might try to sell some guides. These will be cheap in cost and very detailed. not sure how much pc I want to charge so this first price is negotiable. Gonna price the guide based on the length that it will be. For example monotype team guides will be cheaper because they will only end up being 2 or 3 pages.This is an example of a guide that I made. http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/guide-to-trickroom-doubles.1820/#post-21728

Last edited:
Reactions: Dom

Wolfrensong

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd totally be interested in a guide to improve my sunny day/drought team. Let me know what you're thinking price wise, I'd love to work something out!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Still working on a price range to start setting things at. Writing a monograss guide at the moment but what would you think a good price( I think it will end up being only 4 or 5 pages because of the pictures though so I will price at 20 per page and count it for 3 pages of work. does 60 credits sound good?

Wolfrensong

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was thinking around 100 PC myself - so meet in the middle at 80? I'm totally new to competitive battling so whatever advice you can throw in there would be well worth it to me. Heck - if you can direct me to; or write up some "competitive for a total noob tips" I'll gladly add to the payment in exchange. Let me know what you think. I need to be off for a few hours - family and friends dinner thing. But I'll check in on this as soon as I'm back home.

Wolfrensong

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hazama, I sent 100 PC your way - let me know if there's anything else you need for the guide or so on.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi @Hazama - Looking to buy a guide.~

I am unsure though what I want... hehe, I basically want it to revolve around Volcanion. I know it's unreleased, so not sure if you'd be able to brainstorm and make a team around it. Lemme know.

Also would be interested in a Trick Room guide, apart from the Volcanion one.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Kk. Thanks.~ Just tell me how much PC it'll be and when it'll be ready.~

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Does 30 pc sound good to you? It shouldn't take me long to write it but I am leaving for work now. I will start it in 4 hours and get it up some time tonight.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
PC sent.~ Looking forward to that guide. Take your time, no rush here.~ :)

testing