• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

HA ability treecko an 6iv ditto wanted

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I got them but giving them for PC

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Got every pokemon so I am not intrested in smth rn except if you have a HA starter

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
PC is site currency and can be used to buy pokemon from most stores and other things on the site like name tags or banners.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Is that the sMe thing as credit?
yes
Really? Yall mudafuckers are greedy
its not greed. your asking for a pokemon that is not easily gotten in game. therefor it will not be given free. its one thing to ask for a normal overgrow treeko. 90% of our population would be willing to give that free. but a treeko with a HA in slightly more of a challenge.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Really? Yall mudafuckers are greedy
Lel me greedy?
Haha nice joke xD
I usually give free pokemon when someone gives me an order but I am not gonna give them like that for thin air :p
Not to mention they're rare,should you want a normal one I could give you 5 not 1 :p
And neither would you :p

Squadboihype

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
But if I had them unlimited I would share if I coulda get any Pokemon some one requested I would give it free... Why charge when I have everything in the game or could Possibly get everything in the game

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
But if I had them unlimited I would share if I coulda get any Pokemon some one requested I would give it free... Why charge when I have everything in the game or could Possibly get everything in the game
You don't understand xD
Since I got everything I do help people in their time of need xD
But what you want is quite rare and cannot be handed just like that xD
Should a friend request it whom I know and I trust he will put it to good use I could make an exeption cause I know he will help me in my time of need but that doesn't mean I will just give it to everyone :p

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
a 6iv ditto is worth a fair bit dood. i paid out 50pc for mine. as for HA stuff. it depends on the mon but quite frankly i haven't got a clue how one would even get a HA treeko in game.

testing