• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ha fennekin

Frogsuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm working on getting all ha starters I'm about halfway done if anyone has one I would really appreciate it
Thank you

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there. Im working on the same goal at the moment. Can breed you Ha fennekin :) Would be glad to get my collection bigger so let me know what you have and we can help each other out. Though I ll be able to trade next week because Ill be away for the weekend.

Frogsuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you so much I really appreciate it I'm working on breeding a competitive Pokedex I'm pretty far from my goal but I'm having a lot of fun with it, anyway here are the ha starters I have
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Froakie, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio. If there are any egg moves you'd like me to breed for let me know. :) thank you again for helping me.
Hey there. Im working on the same goal at the moment. Can breed you Ha fennekin :) Would be glad to get my collection bigger so let me know what you have and we can help each other out. Though I ll be able to trade next week because Ill be away for the weekend.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there :) I actually already managed to get al of HA starters thanks to some help :) I dont really need anything in return :) Ill breed u HA fennekin prob tomo ok? :) then lets use prob gts for that cause Im having some connecting isuues :/

testing