Ha fennekin

Frogsuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm working on getting all ha starters I'm about halfway done if anyone has one I would really appreciate it
Thank you

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there. Im working on the same goal at the moment. Can breed you Ha fennekin :) Would be glad to get my collection bigger so let me know what you have and we can help each other out. Though I ll be able to trade next week because Ill be away for the weekend.

Frogsuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you so much I really appreciate it I'm working on breeding a competitive Pokedex I'm pretty far from my goal but I'm having a lot of fun with it, anyway here are the ha starters I have
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Froakie, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio. If there are any egg moves you'd like me to breed for let me know. :) thank you again for helping me.
Hey there. Im working on the same goal at the moment. Can breed you Ha fennekin :) Would be glad to get my collection bigger so let me know what you have and we can help each other out. Though I ll be able to trade next week because Ill be away for the weekend.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there :) I actually already managed to get al of HA starters thanks to some help :) I dont really need anything in return :) Ill breed u HA fennekin prob tomo ok? :) then lets use prob gts for that cause Im having some connecting isuues :/

testing