Have a bunch of 5/6iv Popplios to give away

Hammahness

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got a free foreign 6iv ditto so I wanted to play around with it since ive never bred before. I have like a bunch of Popplios that are all modest with 5 or 6 maxed IVs. Was just stocking them up so that I have a trash pokemon to trade with when I buy pokemon from trusted sellers. Willing to give them away for pokemon I dont have in my pokedex atm. Reply if you're interested.

Kahle

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a free foreign 6iv ditto so I wanted to play around with it since ive never bred before. I have like a bunch of Popplios that are all modest with 5 or 6 maxed IVs. Was just stocking them up so that I have a trash pokemon to trade with when I buy pokemon from trusted sellers. Willing to give them away for pokemon I dont have in my pokedex atm. Reply if you're interested.
Hey dude I was wondering how u got the 6 Iv ditto I really need one I am willing to trade rare Pokemon

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo man I'm interested in trading with you. fc: 4828-6495-4012

testing